Monday, December 29, 2008

Growing up too fast!

My baby is growing up way too fast! Where did the time go? Where is my brown-eyed baby boy? He's walking everywhere, talking, and making us laugh! Not that that is bad or anything, but it only means that he is growing up! I miss seeing him crawl across the floor and I especially miss his sweet newborn curls! This is our last baby and oh how hard it is to watch him grow and move on to the next stage of life. He is 18mths, which means pretty soon, he will be 2! If only he could stay like he is! I love him so much and I am thankful that he was chosen to complete our family! His personality is so funny and he is full of smiles! My dear baby, please slow down! Mommy loves you!
-mom of six-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I am so blessed that we are able to spend our lives close to yall. Thank you for sharing your family with me!!!I cant wait to see what 2009 has instore......Love, Shellie

Presley family said...

Oh, he is so cute and getting so big!!! I love it!!!! Yes, they grow up way to fast!!!! I was just packing up some of the sweet dresses you gave me and passing them on. I had a hard time letting go. BIG HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Looks like his daddy....