Thursday, January 15, 2009

Basketball Fever...


WOW!! Basketball season has kicked in and things are gettin crazy!!
Casey plays high school basketball and the boy scored 30 points at the game the other night! Talk about exciting!! I don't know where he gets his moves, but the boy knows some moves and loves the game!
Em is playing her second year of basketball and she's pretty darn good too! She can handle that ball and plays some mean defense!! Oh, and then there's Cam! This is her first year to play and she scored the first goal of the first game! She too can handle the ball like a pro!
Where do my children get this ability?? They were all born knowing how to play ball. I just don't get it. Whether or not I get it, doesn't matter, it's so awesome to sit back as a parent and watch them play and hear myself cheer them on! (especially when they have the ball) I think, yeah, that's MY kid!

The love of the game.

The cheer of the crowd.

The look on their face when they know they've done their best.

Basketball...
It doesn't get better than this!

1 comments:

Presley family said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I have a feeling that you tiny little body can out put the loudest yell in the gym! wink!!!! BIG HUGS!